SURGERY Addicts, Pixee Fox and Justin Jedlica Paid Over $500,000 For Surgery.

SURGERY addicts Pixee Fox and Justin Jedlica have vowed to live together as the real life Ken and Barbie – because after their obsession with ops destroyed their love lives.
Model Pixee has had 17 ops, including removing six ribs, four boob jobs and lipo – all paid for by savings and male fans – and has shunned relationships in favour of more extreme plastic surgery.
Pixee and Justin plan to live together as the real Barbie and Ken
BARCROFT TV
10
Pixee and Justin plan to live together as the real Barbie and Ken
Justin – who has had more than 340 cosmetic procedures including five rhinoplasties and shoulder, back, cheek, bicep and bum implants – has split with his husband of three years
Now the pair – who have spent a combined £380,000 on procedures – have given up on romance to share life as living dolls.
Pixee is having hip and bum implants later this year and plans to have surgery at the same time as Justin,35,  so they can recover together.
The odd couple met while filming a TV show and bonded over their love of going under the knife.

The pair have spent £380,000 between them
BARCROFT TV
10
The pair have spent £380,000 between them
Pixee, 26, said: “For the time being we’ve both given up on love. We’re committed to surgery, and won’t stop until we’ve achieved our dream look.
“It’s easy to get the attention but it’s hard to find somebody who is actually willing to be a part of the lifestyle – because we are a lifestyle.
“People don’t realise the commitment it takes to look like this.
“Surgery is my focus and I don’t have time for a man.
“I work out for five hours a day to keep my figure; love is the last thing on my mind.”
Surgery addicts Pixee Fox and Justin Jedlica live their life as the real ‘Ken and Barbie’
The living dolls have had numerous ops and plan plenty more
BARCROFT TV
10
The living dolls have had numerous ops and plan plenty more
Surgery consultant Justin, who lives in Los Angeles, is unable to comment on his divorce due to a confidentiality agreement.
But he says extreme plastic surgery - and the celebrity that comes with it - has been damaging to his search for love.
Surgery is my focus and I don’t have time for a man.
Pixee Fox
He said: "I have a reputation for being one of the world’s most extreme surgery addicts and I love pushing the limits.
“I designed my own back implants, but I want them changed as I’m not happy with them.
Pixee has had boob jobs, butt, lifts and even her ribs removed
BARCROFT TV
10
Pixee has had boob jobs, butt, lifts and even her ribs removed
“I’m using dating apps but haven’t met anyone special. There are not that many people like me so it narrows the pool down.
“I tend to look for a guy who is nice and sweet and chivalrous - and who I can have a nice comfortable life with.
“I am open to dating - and I am looking. I have been using different apps but day-to-day it doesn’t always happen.
“People have a perception of me from TV and think the first thing I am going to be interested in is looks - but it’s not.
Justin has spent a fortune to look like Barbie's beau
BARCROFT TV
10
Justin has spent a fortune to look like Barbie's beau
“It seems to create this weird distance.”
Leaving school, Pixee – who had her first relationship aged 18 – had a £1,560 nose job, and her first boob job, going from an A-cup to a C, aged 19.
After splitting from her boyfriend in 2013, her surgery obsession escalated, and she had two further boob jobs to go to a J-cup, and a butt lift.
The surgery-obsessed couple have a 'plastic love'
BARCROFT TV
10
The surgery-obsessed couple have a 'plastic love'
In October last year, she had a £7k, five-hour keyhole op to have six lower ribs removed.
She said: “I liked the hourglass look and wanted to look like a cartoon character.”
Then, in January this year, she met Justin In Los Angeles and immediately hit it off.
Pixee, from Stockholm, Sweden, said: “I’d seen Justin on TV before and admired him.
“He gave me surgery tips, and had been through the same journey – we’re often judged for our looks, and we instantly bonded.
The odd couple are committed to plastic surgery but not partners
BARCROFT TV
10
The odd couple are both committed to plastic surgery

Share on Google Plus

About Hurpeyeahmie

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are the thoughts and uninfluenced opinions of blog readers. And any content appearing under ‘Gossips’ section is purely gossip and Hurpeyeahmie does not comply with the same.